Thursday, June 29, 2006


Violent desires

I need an M&B and now. This whole god damn house is wall papered with books and I can't find one freaking mush novel. Think I'm going to scream.

Besides this guy whose blog I read and whom I thought was one of the weirdest, funniest guy I had come across has in fact proved to be a- little- more- than- I- can- handle of the former.As he himself suggests what he deserves is a cruel castration for his limited understanding. Oh crap!That's not true, any form of understanding would be crediting him with some kind of intelligence, no form of which he appears to posess. Maybe I should leave a scathing comment on his blog but does he deserve it? Or perhaps it would be more gratifying to knock him down with the bag of doorknobs he talks about.

Living with Chickungunya is certainly not pleasant!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a loo lah!
i'm not coming to hyd.
carry on would-have-been room mate.

chikungunya

8:20 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home