Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tagalu

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
mmm nice...yay!!! I don't have to feel guilty anymore..lol

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
to lead a Wooster like life. Oh Jeeves...

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
bitch person...ssssssstarting with the letter..isn't it obvios..bah!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
go on a lifelong expedition exploring the world

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
eeewwww no....not possible. there is not the remotest possibility of friendship if i was attracted to someone. I'd have been busy bonding in other ways.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
both equally

7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?
heh...wait? when there is so much love going around?

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Seduce him (lol...I swear I'd still allow him to have quality time with his grandchildren. I wouldn't interfere)

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
female infanticide

10. What takes you down the fastest?
public speaking

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I dunno...on a rocking chair, knitting socks by the fireplace in my castle with 2 children and a dog at my feet..a scene of domestic bliss
Or
covering war somewhere as a unilateral
or
as a social butterfly/trophy wife
or
as the proud owner of my wonderful travel bar
or
working on projects for lonely planet
or
ideally doing all the above at the same time

12. What’s your fear?
those damn oblong things they usually insist on having at children's parties

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's a 'cartoon' person.. LOL. A brilliant child.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich of course. Think about it... this allows for so many more options.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
roll over, switch on my macbook and check mail...exciting eh?

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
erm can't I have em both?

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
depends

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I have a really short term memory . I forget very quickly which is probably why I forgive just as easily.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
alternating between the two...strikes a nice balance me thinks.

20. List of people to tag: priya, aka, prem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home