Monday, December 08, 2008

Dreg 

This miserable excuse for a human being who lives close by is a blithering idiot. It's confirmed now beyond doubt. I did give the thing a goodish while to prove otherwise but oh no it insisted on being the beacon of a rather excessive mental retardation.

I first noticed this leaning towards fuckedupness during the very first days of our acquaintance.
It was a mammoth effort on my part to not die of boredom when it trotted along. And guess what the pillar of braindeadness did? It completely bewildered me with its total lack of imagination in not getting my rather simple jabs at sarcasm. To its credit, it does display character. Its character is like the weakest, most watery tea...the kind you get in NCC camps or Abu gharib possibly.  To think this wonder of the world reserves a right to judge people who are different is...leaves me speechless.
 
I demand to have the right to puke on this thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger while i was idle... said...

To 'loath' someone with so much passion as to consciously term this being 'it' merits feelings of a different kind. Sarcasm happens to be as uncommon as Common sense, I would much rather enjoy an account of exact detailing of what led you to conclude the existence of "A lack of imagination." You know you either live like you owe the world somethng or that you owe it nothing, there is really nothing in between.

Kudos to you,that this above sounds like you, indifference and he bleeding heart;)

6:15 AM GMT  
Blogger a said...

tsk tsk...nothing in between? its a post modern world child...everything...i mean everything is in-between. Can't publish full account as "it" reads my blog ;)

10:45 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home